When an individual who is showing signs of addiction or alcoholism makes a decision to reach out for help, there is a very small window of opportunity to offer a solution for their recovery.
Getting connected with the right treatment facility is of the utmost importance during this time because of how quickly an addict or alcoholic can change their mind. If you are suffering or if you have a loved one that is suffering from addiction/alcoholism it is important to take action now.
Anyone who has tried to help someone who suffers from addiction knows just how difficult it is to present them with a solution to their problems. You probably also have come to realize that the more desperate and hopeless that they are in these moments where they are willing to talk about how they want help are short lasting. Getting connected with the right treatment center is vital because there will be professionals that can coach you and your loved one on how to begin the process of recovery. The right treatment facility will have individuals that have recovered from alcoholism/addiction and will be able to meet you and your loved one where you are at and help guide you step by step on what the next action to take will be.
That’s why Any Length Retreat, which offers men’s addiction recovery programs, men’s sober living, and a continuum of aftercare services, only employs individuals who have suffered from addiction/alcoholism themselves. All staff members at Any Length Retreat have long term recovery from addiction or alcoholism and will be able to guide you and your loved one using actual past experiences. Any Length Retreat is located just north of Austin, Texas and has an expedited intake process that allows new guests to walk through the doors within an hour of making the initial phone call.
Having a team composed of individuals in long term recovery is just one element that sets Any Length Retreat apart, according to Robert White, CEO of Any Length. The men’s recovery center also focuses on making sure that each guest and family get the help they need during the most difficult times.
“We ask our guests and families to be willing to go to any length for victory over their addictions and we as a team must be willing to do the same. We are willing to do whatever it takes to help our families and guests on a daily basis. Whether that is making ourselves available 24/7 or coaching the family member on how to set boundaries for their loved ones or just being there to listen. We go to any length to make sure each guest and family know that we care, that we have had similar experiences, and that we are going to do whatever it takes to help them,” he said.
Any Length Retreat has 15 beds at their men’s recovery residence, 16 beds at their men’s sober living, and recovery coaching services for men (aftercare services) available. Any Length Retreat understands through their own experiences on what addiction/ alcoholism does to the family system and the importance of knowing when to take action on a decision to get help and go into a recovery program. Below are some useful questions for you and your loved one to answer and will help you decide if the time is now to reach out to us to discuss being a part of the Any Length Family.
THE PROSPECTIVE GUEST of Any Length Retreat may have some doubts if he is actually an alcoholic/addict. Any Length Retreat uses this tool because it has been valuable in helping the alcoholic/addict decide for himself, whether he is the real alcoholic/addict. Answer the following questions, being as honest as possible with yourself in deciding the answers.
- Do you lose time from work due to drinking or using drugs?
- Is drinking or using mind-altering substances making your home life unhappy?
- Do you drink or use drugs because you are shy with other people? (Do you think that using alcohol or drugs will give you courage?)
- Is drinking or using mind-altering substances affecting your reputation?
- Have you gotten into financial difficulties as a result of drinking or using drugs?
- Have you ever stolen, pawned property, or “borrowed” to get money for alcoholic beverages or drugs?
- Do you turn to lower companions and an inferior environment when drinking or using mind-altering substances?
- Does your drinking/using make you careless of your family’s welfare?
- Has your ambition decreased since drinking or using drugs?
- Do you crave a drink/drug at a definite time daily?
- Do you want a drink/use the next morning?
- Does drinking/using cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
- Has your efficiency decreased since drinking/using?
- Is drinking/using jeopardizing your job or business?
- Do you drink/use to escape from worries or troubles?
- Do you drink or use drugs alone?
- Have you ever had a complete loss of memory as a result of drinking/using?
- Has your physician ever treated you for drinking/using?
- Do you drink/use to build up your self-confidence?
- Have you ever been to a hospital or institution(treatment center, detox center, sober living program) on account of drinking/using?
If you answered YES to one of the questions, there is a definite warning that you MAY be an alcoholic/addict. If you answered YES to any two, the chances are that you ARE an alcoholic/addict. If you answered YES to any three or more, you ARE DEFINITELY an alcoholic/addict and in need of help.
If you are still unsure or find yourself convinced that you need help and are willing to go to any length to find a solution to your problems. Please give our team a call and we will do anything within our power to help you. You are not alone in this, all of our staff were once in the same position as you and have recreated their lives by doing certain simple things on a daily basis. Call now: 866-433-1992.