Has Your Life Been Affected by Someone Else’s Drinking/Using?
The following questions are designed to help you decide whether or not you need Family Coaching Services:
- Do you have money problems because of someone else’s drinking/using?
- Do you worry about how much someone drinks/uses?
- Do you tell lies to cover up for someone else’s drinking/using?
- Do you feel that if the drinker/user cared about you, he would stop drinking/using to please you?
- Do you blame the drinker’s/user’s behavior on the people he hangs out with?
- Are plans frequently upset or canceled or meals delayed because of the drinker/user?
- Have you ever made threats, such as, “If you don’t stop drinking/using, I’ll leave you”?
- Have you ever promised to stop helping your loved one if he ever drank or used again?
- Do you secretly try to smell the drinker’s breath, or attempt to spot signs of drug use?
- Are you afraid to upset someone for fear it will set off a drinking/using bout?
- Have you been hurt or embarrassed by a drinker’s/user’s behavior?
- Have you considered calling the police for help, due to fear for you or a loved one’s safety?
- Do you search for hidden alcohol/drugs?
- Do you feel like a failure because you can’t control the drinking/using?
- Do you think that if the drinker/user stopped drinking/using, your other problems would be solved?
If you have answered “Yes” to any of these questions, our Family Integration Recovery Services will be able to help.
Any Length Retreat Family Integration Coaching:
Our Family Integration Coaching (F.I.C) empowers families to live their best lives regardless of how their loved one is doing in recovery.
F.I.C. works side by side with our families teaching them how to create healthy boundaries. Our ultimate goal is to be a guide to support, encourage, and challenge clients to create a life they truly crave.
- Increasing communication amongst the family.
- Identifying enabling behaviors and ensure that we have created systems to ensure that they are not engaged in.
- Learning the family dynamic to ensure that all family members are supporting the recovery process.
- Create the most effective aftercare plan to ensure long-lasting recovery for the client and family.
To schedule a free consultation for Family Integration Coaching Services please email FamilyCoaching@anylength.net.