At Any Length Retreat addicted men and their families find lifelong recovery through the application of the Twelve Steps.
Our aim is to be a nationally respected Recovery Center, where men and their families find lifelong freedom from addiction. We believe in unwavering ethics, the healing power of the 12 steps, and being exceptional in all facets of our lives.
- We believe in the power of a spiritual experience through the Twelve Steps.
- We believe in unwavering commitment to ethics at all levels of our organization.
- We believe in treating all guests as family.
- We believe in healing the mind, body, and spirit.
- We believe alumni should always be welcome and are a vital part of our culture.
- We believe in helping the family as a whole find recovery.
- We believe in living by example.
- We believe structure, accountability, and discipline bring about positive internal change.
- We believe the man who has recovered from addiction is uniquely qualified to help the man who still suffers.
- We believe in practicing rigorous honesty in all aspects of our lives.
- We believe in open and honest communication between staff, guests, and families.
- We believe any man can find lifelong recovery and be happy, joyous, and free.
We empower men who have not had success in staying sober.
Many of them have endured treatment multiple times. Some have tried intensive outpatient. They’ve used every method at their disposal to achieve recovery, but they cannot seem to remain abstinent from drugs, alcohol, or other forms of addiction.
Guests at Any Length Retreat who take what they learn here and apply it to their lives consistently find permanent recovery from addiction.
If they are truly willing to go to any measures to achieve sobriety and reclaim their life, then we can help them recover from a seemingly hopeless state of mind.
Through this experience, men become useful and valuable members of their communities. They return to their families, and they are present and engaged for the first time in years. They find a new peace that affects every aspect of their lives, and the need for mind-altering substances simply disappears.
With our process, guests learn to experience the same peace and comfort in their daily lives that they previously needed chemicals to achieve. The Any Length Retreat gives guests the opportunity to experience the beauty of a drug and alcohol-free life first-hand. We practice personal accountability, hygiene, meal preparation, kitchen etiquette, time management, goal pursuit, and physical fitness to achieve this well-rounded result.
The process of recovery is a fundamental life change. This takes time, community, and frequent one-on-one discussions to bring to fruition. Our process differs from traditional clinical approaches because rather than treat the symptoms of addiction (craving, triggers, etc…) we seek out and address the causes and conditions of addiction at their root.
Our ProgramAny Length Retreat is an 18 bed, Twelve Step intensive men’s Recovery Center located 20 minutes from downtown Austin, TX on a beautiful 5-acre ranch.
We offer a highly effective long-term program of care that introduces men to a new way of life through in-depth study and application of the Twelve Steps.
In practice, this means learning to live selflessly in harmony with others and finding joy, rather than restlessness, in the course of daily life.
Our goal is for guests to never need to undergo the recovery process again after leaving our facility. Because of this, we recommend a stay of at least 60 days. It is possible to achieve lasting sobriety with only 30 days, but the success rate increases tremendously for guests who are ‘all-in.’ Addiction is a problem that takes time to develop, and the way out of addiction takes time as well.
Any Length employs a team of experienced staff members, all of whom have achieved full recovery from addiction using the same method we apply. They have established joyful and productive lives as a result, and they are eager to help others reach the same goal.
We believe that recovery is action-based, and requires commitment in every aspect of life. We designed the Any Length Retreat as the ideal environment to get sober and stay sober through community, fellowship, brotherhood, and genuine relationships.