Our aim is to be a nationally respected Recovery Center, where
men and their families find lifelong freedom from addiction.
We believe in unwavering ethics, the healing power of the 12
steps, and being exceptional in all facets of our lives.
- We believe in the power of a spiritual experience through the 12 steps.
- We believe in unwavering commitment to ethics at all levels of our organization.
- We believe in treating all guests as family.
- We believe in healing the mind, body, and spirit.
- We believe alumni should always be welcome and are a vital part of our culture.
- We believe in helping the family as a whole find recovery.
- We believe in living by example.
- We believe structure, accountability, and discipline bring about positive internal change.
- We believe the man who has recovered from addiction is uniquely qualified to help the man who still suffers.
- We believe in practicing rigorous honesty in all aspects of our lives.
- We believe in open and honest communication between staff, guests, and families.
- We believe any man can find lifelong recovery and be happy, joyous, and free.
We empower men who have not had success in staying sober, have repeatedly been to treatment, intensive outpatient, and have tried other methods to achieve recovery and have failed to remain abstinent from drugs, alcohol, and other mind-altering substances. Guests at Any Length Retreat will uncover the gem of recovery. They will find the willingness to put their dark pasts into God’s hands which will allow them to help each other recognize their seemingly hopeless states of mind. Through this experience, guests will once more become useful in their communities. The mentors within Any Length Retreat and the sponsorship available to our guests will ignite a fire in their hearts. Through the application of the Twelve Steps, our guests will experience the same peace and comfort that the drugs and alcohol once did. Any Length Retreat Staff will help our guests discover the beauty of living a life free from alcohol and drugs. Our guests will also learn life skills, such as proper personal hygiene, meal preparation, and kitchen etiquette, time management, goal setting, and physical fitness.
Our Program Any Length Retreat is a 15 bed, 12 step intensive men’s Recovery Center, located 20
minutes from downtown Austin, TX on a beautiful 5-acre ranch. We offer a highly
effective long-term continuum of care that introduces men to a new way of life
through the in-depth study and application of the 12 steps. While we offer 30 and 60 day
programs, evidence has shown that those willing to complete at least 90
days have a much higher rate of success. We want individuals that come through our
program to not have to ever go through the recovery process again. Upon arrival at
the Any Length Retreat, guests are welcomed by a loving and experienced staff, all of
whom have established joyful and productive lives as a result of the 12 steps. Our
action based and comprehensive study of the 12 steps combined with community,
fellowship, and brotherhood, create the ideal atmosphere for men to begin their
journey towards lifelong recovery.