At Any Length Retreat addicted men and their families find lifelong recovery through the application of the Twelve Steps.
Our aim is to be a nationally respected Recovery Center, where men and their families find lifelong freedom from addiction. We believe in unwavering ethics, the healing power of the 12 steps, and being exceptional in all facets of our lives.
- We believe in the power of a spiritual experience through the 12 steps.
- We believe in unwavering commitment to ethics at all levels of our organization.
- We believe in treating all guests as family.
- We believe in healing the mind, body, and spirit.
- We believe alumni should always be welcome and are a vital part of our culture.
- We believe in helping the family as a whole find recovery.
- We believe in living by example.
- We believe structure, accountability, and discipline bring about positive internal change.
- We believe the man who has recovered from addiction is uniquely qualified to help the man who still suffers.
- We believe in practicing rigorous honesty in all aspects of our lives.
- We believe in open and honest communication between staff, guests, and families.
- We believe any man can find lifelong recovery and be happy, joyous, and free.
Any Length is an affordable alternative to recovery centers.
We empower men who have not had success in staying sober, have repeatedly been to treatment, intensive outpatient, and have tried other methods to achieve recovery and have failed to remain abstinent from drugs, alcohol, and other mind-altering substances. Guests at Any Length Retreat will uncover the gem of recovery. They will find the willingness to put their dark pasts into God’s hands which will allow them to help each other recognize their seemingly hopeless states of mind. Through this experience, guests will once more become useful in their communities. The mentors within Any Length Retreat and the sponsorship available to our guests will ignite a fire in their hearts. Through the application of the Twelve Steps, our guests will experience the same peace and comfort that the drugs and alcohol once did. Any Length Retreat Staff will help our guests discover the beauty of living a life free from alcohol and drugs. Our guests will also learn life skills, such as proper personal hygiene, meal preparation, and kitchen etiquette, time management, goal setting, and physical fitness.